BP-Hilcorp Sale FAQ
This FAQ page is designed to provide information related to the BP-Hilcorp sale announced in August 2019. As additional information becomes available, it will be added to this site.
- 11/12/2019 Letter to Legislators
- Email Correction to DNR’s Nov 12th Letter
- Slides presented by DNR in the 12/16/2019 Joint Resources Committee Hearing
- 12/16/2019 Joint Resources Committee Meeting
- 12/20/2019 Regulatory Commission of Alaska Response to Comments
- 02/26/2020 Joint Resource Committee Hearing
- 03/02/2020 AOGCC Letter on Bonding
- 03/11/2020 DNR Primer on Financial Assurances and DR&R
- 03/18/2020 Agenda for the Governor’s Oversight Committee on the BP-Hilcorp Transaction
BP-Hilcorp Committee’s 3/18/20 meeting open to public by teleconference only.
NOTE: In keeping with recent public health directives to limit public gatherings, the March 18, 2020 meeting of the Governor’s Oversight Committee on the BP-Hilcorp Transaction will be available for members of the public to observe only by teleconference, and not in person. To listen via teleconference, call (800) 315-6338, and at the prompt, enter the code 98426-#.
- 03/18/2020 GOC Meeting Slides
- 03/26/2020 DEC FAQs
- 06/19/2020 GOC Meeting Slides
- 06/29/2020 Press Release: State agencies approve transfer of BP’s upstream assets to Hilcorp
- 07/31/2020 Agency Responses to Legislative Budget and Audit Committee.
- 09/21/2020 Midstream Transfer of Interest and Release of Guaranty.